Alternatives to abortion? Please help!

I am 5-6 weeks pregnant 29 years old and I dont have any kids but I would love to be a mom. I married a man I love so immensely that makes this situation ever worse. I just arrived to this country (usa) and don't have the funds to have a baby, but I really really dont want to do it. Even the thought of getting an abortion sickens me but I feel I have no choise. If I had the fincancial stability just to have the check ups and giving birth, I would do it. That makes it so horrible, I have to give up my baby just because I dont have to money. The timing is terrible too but I couldn't care less about timing, I want to keep my baby. Because I am still in proces to get my greencard I am not eligble for medicaid (otherwise I am a public charge). If I do use it my sponsors (parents in law) would have to pay for me and I cant ever let them do that. What in the world can I do to have this baby, please I dont want to abort it :,( are there maby any funds or charity's? I just feel sooo lost and confused.