First Visit with REI!! 💕👶🏼✨

Jessica

Today I had a visit with the REI doc! I am 35yo and we have only had 4 months of trying under our belts for our first, but I have been tracking LH surge and temp spike for ovulation and my luteal phase has been as short as 9 days for the past several cycles.

When I asked my OB about this, they shrugged it off and just told me to keep trying. It stressed me out because it didn't feel like they were really listening and it didn't make sense to me why we wouldn't try to fix something we know is wrong.

Well today the REI doc I met was super positive and we came away with a great plan! We are going to start right away with Clomid and Hcg shot for my next cycle! He says the clomid should lengthen the luteal phase and if it doesn't during the first cycle, we will do progesterone supplementation in addition to the clomid.

I am so excited that we have a plan of attack and I'm feeling so positive and pumped!!

Anyone else with a similar experience? I got shrugged off a lot until today and I'm feeling so much better!