Week from hell

So this happened: 😭 not a soap opera episode.

I found out 2 weeks prior that I was expecting our little miracle.

Sunday night, we were laying in bed, discussing baby names. Monday get a call from the doctor, baby is fine, we will see baby with our next sonar, 5 September. He is relieved, said I must pray and keep calm.

Monday night, I got home, all his stuff was gone. Number Changed. He moved to the other side of the country. This after 2 years and a half years. How must I keep calm?

Thursday, I had incredible pain, went to my gynae, our worst fear became a reality. Ectopic pregnancy, raptured. I had internal bleeding and needed to be rushed to ER for surgery, to save my life.

On the way home to get a hospital bag, I'm involved in an accident and had to Uber myself back to hospital. I moved away from my friends and family for this man. When I needed someone, I had nobody.

Ovary removed, tube removed, baby gone, fiancé gone. This is Thursday.

Friday his side b!tch sends me a message to gloat. How glad she is I lost the baby and him?

In all this time, he wasn't there, didn't even apologize. He didn't even a acknowledge that he knows.

He was telling everyone that I couldn't be pregnant. It happened too soon. We were only trying for 3 months.

Yet he is fully aware what I went through, because she knows?

So I have a scar for life to remind me of what happened?

C-section, no baby?

Doctor told me I have one chance left to conceive, and I'm only 26???

WTF! Really?