looking for a little morale support 😟

Amanda

so my husband and I have been TTC for about a month now. I'm 23 and he is 29. my mom is supportive as well as my sister. we haven't told his mother yet. but where I'm running into problems is my best friend is NOT supportive at all. she thinks I am too young and that my husband and I are too early into our marriage to be TTC. we've been together for 5 years, but only married for a few months. but we've been talking about having a baby almost since we got together. it's something we both want very much. I also work in an environment almost entirely comprised if females, all of which DO NOT ever want to have children and they do not like and/or want to hear about babies or children. so I feel kind of outlasted at work being the only one who wants kids. (not putting women down who do not want kids, I respect their decision and dint see anything wrong with it, just explaining why I feel like an outcast). anyways I would just really love to connect with some other women to share my journey with and talk to about things concerning TTC who shares the same excitements, fears, concerns, etc. much love to you all!