It's Been a Minute πŸ˜©πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ‘€

Taj 🌸 β€’ Hey Beautiful Welcome to my page!!

The first chapter to my Fictional Eroctica 😌😌 is still in the works but I didn't want to leave you all hanging.

So the boo thang and I have fell off but I was horny and knew he could satisfy me.... so we ended up linking up last week on my day off.

We texted the night before and I was speaking big big big nasty. Telling him how I wanted him to finger me slowly. And suck and lick on my breasts.... it was πŸ’¦πŸ’¦.

Anywayyy I texted him and was like do you want me to be in some shorts or completely naked. He responded saying to get naked.

I got naked and went into the bathroom and began to grease up my body with some body oil. He said he was on his way but was taking tooo long so I texted him and said "hurry up"

He texted back, "be there in 5"

So I'm ready y'all like super ready!!

Anyway I laid on the bed and scrolled down my Instagram while listening to some music. I left the door unlocked and he walked in. I rolled on my side and watched as he walked into my bedroom.

I Haden't seen him in a minute so I was a bit awkward that I'm butt ass naked and we ain't really talked in a month πŸ™„πŸ™„

But of course he smiled as did I and I got up and gave him a hug. He squeezed me really tight and lifted me a bit. He said "wassup?"

I responded with a smile and offered him to smoke. We caught up and smoked and he began to undress. I watched as he dropped his pants and we locked eyes I walked over to him and helped him get out of his shirts. He wrapped his arms around my back and then gently squeezed on my ass. He spanked me a bit then squeezed harder. He backed me up into the bed and laid me down. I scooted back and he crawled towards me. He started kissing my neck and made his way down my chest. He took my breasts into his hands and sucked and licked them all over. He payed most attention to my nipples and made sure to nibble on them. I moaned put my hands on his and led them down to my pelvis. He chuckled and spread my legs. He slowly slipped in a finger and and looked up in surprise. I bit my lip and he started to rub his thumb on my clit. I threw my head back and speed my legs further. He leaned in and began to suck on my breats again. He sped up his finger and moaned out in complete heaven.

I was honestly craving some sexual something. I had been so frustrated and masturbating wasn't helping. His fingers were everything at that moment.

I came as he slowed his movements and he kissed my lower stomach. I lifted and spread my legs as he continued to rub on my clit. He moved his fingers faster and soon enough I came again and called his name.

He responded, "you ready for it?"

I nodded trying to catch my breath and he got off the bed and stood by the dresser. He placed the condom on and turned to me and asked, "how you want it?" I responded saying "I want you in top"

"You sure"

"Yes"

I scooted back further on the bed and he crawled toward me. My legs rested on his arms and he positioned himself on top. His dick rested on my clit and he asked "you want to put it in?"

I reached down and moved it and he pushed into me. I moaned as his girth filled me up. He moaned out and we both looked down and watched as he slid in and -1out of me. I felt an orgasm building and screamed out he started to suck on my nipples again. I cried out as he continued to stroke me and came hard. He stroked harder and leaned back for better leverage. I ran my nails down his chest and mouthed "oh my god" as he dug into me deeply.

I moaned louder and he pulled out and patted my thigh for me to roll over. I stuck my ass into the air and arched my back. He positioned himself behind me and stuck the tip in. I moaned and reached back to push him in further but he held still.

He strokes me twice and then whispers, "throw it back."

I slowly pushed back onto his dick and arched my back even more. He slapped my ass and softly guided me up and down his shaft. I had caught a good rhythm and began to speed up. He pulled his hand away and started moaning. I felt another orgasm building and moaned. I whispered, "I'm about to cum." And he moaned in response. I continued my motion and began to grind harder. He moaned and whispered, " oh shit you about to make me cum."

He grabbed my waist and began to pound into me and I came. Each stroke intensified the orgasm and as I cried out he began to cum as well. He continued to stroke into me and then pulled out.

I laid in the same position and he said, "you real creamy"

He stuck his fingers back in the hole and started to finger me. He used his other hand to rub on my clit and slowly picked up speed. I started to moan louder and he slapped my ass. Before I could come again he stopped....

It was a popping dick appointment but now I'm on my period so I haven't gotten the chance to schedule another one.., lol LORD?!!

But the chapter is COMING SOON!

I got caught up writing and it was too detailed and too wordy so I'm fixing it and making sure that it's a lit story line 😝😝

Thanks for supporting me and reading my shit!! 😩☺️😍😍