What Are My Chances of Being Pregnant?

Lydia • ❤Married #July1st2017 ❤

Hello! Ok, so I have quite a long story lol. First of all, My name's Lydia and I'm 20 (almost 21) and my husband Mike will be 30 tomorrow (8/17). Secondly, my cycles have ALWAYS been extremely heavy and last 6-7 days and they've been like that ever since my first period when I was only 10. Usually every month before AF shows I cramp, feel nauseous, bloated, and have diarrhea for about a week before AF shows. Well, last month I got my first VERY positive OPK and my husband and I made sure to baby dance on, before, and after ovulation to maximize out chances. When AF was due I woke up with about medium/light bleeding and that continued for 1 day, and then the next day it went down to just light bleeding, and then by the 3rd day all I has was extremely light spotting and then nothing at all after that. I didn't end up take a pregnancy test and just figured I'd wait to see if my cycle comes. My cycles are very regular and are between 28-31 days long. I am currently on CD31 and still no sign of this period. No pre-period symptoms either. No nausea or bloating, and I'm constipated instead of having diarrhea. Is there any chance that I am pregnant? It would be AMAZING if so, because we've been trying for almost a year since we had a miscarriage back in April 2016 (I was only about 8 weeks). And with my husband's birthday being tomorrow it would be the BEST birthday gift ever ❤❤❤ Any and all help/advice is welcome! And thank you in Advance! 😊

Vote below to see results!