Boyfriends Mental State

So here in the past couple of months my boyfriends depression has sky rocketed it has gotten to the point of where he wants to kill himself and he asked me other night "why don't we both slit our wrists and sleep forever?" I told him no and just let him cry and I held him. We have been together a year and almost 2 months and I've been there for him through everything. Well yesterday my grandparents both had to go to the E.R. because my pawpaw has brain cancer and he wasn't feeling right and my nana his wife had a stroke yesterday so I was under a lot of stress and dealing with them. So I called him as in my bf cause I was at the E.R. with them and he blew up on me cause he was on the phone with his mom and I was only trying to tell him what all was going on with both of them. About 20 minutes later I get a text that he is spending the night at his moms and I said okay and on the way there we talked on the phone and it felt like he was trying to,make me feel bad for not being able to fully give my undevided attention to him when I was trying to deal with my grandparents also. Well he got to his moms and he text me saying "I made it here safely and that he is going to turn his phone off and just relax and takr a breather and that he would text me and call me when he got out of the hospital (mental facility) tomorrow" (Which is now today) But he didn't know that he would be admitted so I haven't talked to him... I won't get to talk to him or see him for 5-7 days and I've never gone that long without seeing him nor talking to him.I'm just stressed about my family and about him I just don't know what to do honestly.. Any advice?