Antibiotics on my off week, Missed Period kinda freaking out!?!

okay first im on aubra been on it for 10 months now i take it everyday at the exact sametime everyday, never miss a pill. me and my bf use the pullout method and pee after every time, its worked so far as i know. last month i was told i have bv and i was prescribed pills. i never took them symptoms got really worse headaches, muscle pains, dizzyness, neasua, weirder smell down there, stomach cramps, alot of yellow discharge the whole nine yard. so i told myself i would start them on my off week. also a day after sex about maybe a week ago my pee started to become cloudy like strains of blood or sum so that worried me. fast forward to now i started my antibiotics when i started my off week thinking it would be best to be of my placebo pills and start my sugar pills with it. now i was suppose to start my period today and its no sign of it coming, ive just had alot of discharge dont get me wrong those pills are making all the symptoms go away. im just wondering why my period hasn't start? im going to the doctors thursday to make sure i dont have a uti because it sounds like i do, not really nervous about being pregnant but ik its a possibility so i will be getting tested for that to. any help or advice on whats going on with me will be very much appreciated