My heart is broken

Mitasia • Finally, my Rainbow baby made his way to Earth! 💏💑👫👼🏽👼🏽👼🏽👼🏽🦋

I just found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me... I just got off the phone with the girl who he painted as (the crazy ex lover who wouldn't let go) I had a miserable 5 year marriage and a horrible divorce and thought love finally came to me. And I find out they've been sleeping together this whole time... I just took him to NY this weekend for his birthday to celebrate. His bday was 9/13. They had sex 9/11. And he seen her before we left on 9/15. She's been in my car that he's been lying saying is his. He's taken her out of town in my car. When I work 3rd shift he stays with her. She said they've gotten hotel rooms... she's been pregnant. She was pregnant in May and I was pregnant in June!!!! This year!!! He tells her he wants to have a baby with her... he tells me the same thing.... he lives with me!!! He's been telling her he lives with his mother until he gets his new place... I am completely sick to my stomach... he's laying next to me sound asleep with no knowledge whatsoever.. I do not know what to do....