Struggling TTC while in LDR

Jailen

I am currently in a 3 year LDR, although we've been together for 4 years now. I live in TN and he lives 3 hours away in MS. I am 23 and he is 25; we're both currently still in school. However, he will be graduating in December with an accounting degree and plans to move here with me. Well, my SO and I have been ttc basically a year into our relationship. We had our prayers answered March of 2016, but I had a miscarriage shortly after finding out. I then decided to get on birth control (depo) and after the 3rd round I decided it wasn't right for me, so I stopped getting them. To my surprise, my period did not show up for 6 months after discontinuing the shots. It started to concern me after the 3rd month with no AF. So I saw an OBGYN to see what could be done to trigger my AF bc my SO and I agreed we wanted to start trying again for a child. Well the doc suggested putting my on BC pills and I took them for 2-3 months before finally receiving my "beloved" AF again. Hooray I'm all set to ttc again.!! Yeaaaa.. except for we've been trying for 7 months now with no luck. We try to visit each other at least twice a month, especially when I suspect I will be ovulating. However, we're only limited to ttc on the weekends we're able to see each other. It's now becoming frustrating for us both bc we both want a child so badly and all we keep ending up with are negative pregnancy tests. Any advice or suggestions as to things to try or anyone having the same problem? He wants me pregnant by the time he graduates in Dec and I want nothing more than to give that to him 😔.