Moving in with bf...

Lauren✨

I have had issues in my own home since I split up with my ex a year ago. My family have had arguments with me and have actually asked me to leave home. My current bf is very supportive. He always welcomes me into his home when I am going through these difficulties. Due to the fighting at home I try to avoid being there so usually I spend 4/5 days and nights a week at my boyfriend’s house. He is very set on the future and talks a lot about living together and getting married etc. He told me a couple of months ago that he wants to live together ASAP when his financial situation is in order. I am not sure about putting our money into renting a property when it seems more sensible to wait and buy a house with our savings when we are at that point. Living with him doesn’t worry me as we get on very well. His lifestyle is rather different from mine as he’s so sociable. It’s hard to know if he is actually ready for this commitment when he parties 2 nights a week with his boys. I don’t want to take his friends away from him obviously but they are a bad influence as none of them have a job & live off their parents. Has anyone else been in this situation? Or can shed some light from an outsiders view? It’s hard because I don’t feel loved or wanted at my parents and I want him to have that time to party and mess around before settling down.