Prenatals

Ma

Hey yall, so, I would love any solid recommendations for a prenatal and your reason for choosing or not choosing it. I've done some homework (dha, iron, etc) & am just curious about anyone's experience with certain brands (do's & don'ts welcome!). Today I purchased "Smarty Pants Prenatals" from Fredys for a couple of reasons: on sale, gluten free, non gmo, and more. They don't contain iron, have more sugar than preferred (but let's be real it could always be worse), BUT the bummer part is I have to take 6 each day (chewies) and there are only 120 in the bottle which wont cover a whole month. I had a doctor prescription for prenatal and finished it after a month or so and I am not convinced to get a refill because I knew nothing about the brand (assuming it's just generic, for lack of better words)- I just knew to take 1 pill a day at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after eating. I'm not pregnant and we aren't planning to try for at least another year so I'm not too concerned about having the issue of the prenatal making me feel ill per say. GO! :) and thank you for your time in replying.