fake friend? help

charlotte

i am a new student in my school (or a transferee),

my friend and i are having mis-understanding situation, instead of talking to me personally she chose to talk with our classmates and for the fact that i know that she’s trying to avoid me.

we used to be friends until we met someone as a friend, she let me sit at the back.

and i know her from yesterday that she’s trying to avoid me

1. i didn’t get her to buy what she wanted

2. she refuses to accompany me after i didnt follow her wantings

3. she asked if i have money, i replied with “sorry, i dont” she replied with a “okay, go away”

ignored me, and ignored my question “are you really mad at me?”

4. asked her if we can talk “sorry we have to go” she said

5. (on tuesday) i bought the chips for us, the money was mine, instead of giving the chips to me she chose to keep it

6. she brought back ALL THE FUCKING PROBLEMS FROM LAST LAST WEEK AND TOLD ALL OF OUR CLASSMATES THAT

7. she made my seatmates transfer at her seat

8. i tried having a sit with my seatmates transfered at the back, she said to me

“dont talk to our seatmates ok, be quiet”

9. didnt even talked to me the whole day, i asked her and i claimed that i wont do it again she keeps on saying “fine” “okay” i tried hugging her and she didnt even have a chance to hug me back

10. they played a game, didnt invite me.

all this happened yesterday and i need answers, i still dont have that many friends in my class but she was my friend since my first days, i know i might get hyped and hurt people but i told them and i claimed i wont do it again :///