Help Me

So I been missing around with this guy from work on the sneaky tip for about 4 months now. We went out couple times and I made him wait month before we had sex.Sex and head is amazing he's older then which that's fact that attracted me the most to him…However my ex and I been texting lately but I been blowing him off and standing him up…I really like that guy from work but it's something that he do that makes me not want to deal with him like he thinks the fact we see each other at work that's enough but it's not before we had sex he made effort to come see me and take me out…Another thing this having sex once month isn't working for me I have high sex drive I need sex Atleast 3-4x time a week.Whenever I think about having sex with my ex I used one of my toys so I don't do anything stupid. But the cliffhanger is that me and guy from work never made anything official he calls me pet names…In my head I can just be a piece of ass to him. I'm at the point I shouldn't be begging for sex or for you to spend time with me. Then my ex on the other hand it's like do I risk whatever i have with the guy from work for about 5-10 minutes of pleasure with my ex b/c the sex isn't all that good but the head makes up for the bad sex… I just want that person who can treat me right, sex me like nobody business and spend time with me and take me out from time to time… what should a girl do???