Pregnant?

Mariah

So on the 15th and 25th my bf accidentally came in me. And on the 19th or 20th I had implantation like pink fluid when I wiped. But it was just the 1 wipe. And a few days ago when I would eat certain foods I'd get a little heartburn not enough to really feel uncomfortable and in pain. But just enough to be annoying and take me a minute to catch my breath. I'm suppose to be starting my period on the 3rd. When he came in me he said it was literally a boat load... sooo I'm wondering could I possibly be pregnant? If I don't start on Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be taking a test. Which test would be the best to get a real reading? Any advice helps! Thank you ladies in advance! 😘

Update. Bf just came again inside.... so how likely am I do be/get pregnant. Period should be starting Tuesday or Wednesday.

Update: looked in the mirror this morning and the whites of my eyes are like e weird blue-ish tint??? Is this normal for women who could be pregnant?

Update: could be spotting or starting my period. Will update in a day or so. Never had a period start with no cramping before..