Gaming or Girfriend?

Jaylyn

I just wanted to ask how I should react to this situation, because it's been upsetting me a bit but I don't know if I'm just being overly sensitive over nothing and getting way too clingy.

So my boyfriend and I try to snap when we can through the day but at the end of the day sometimes I just want to talk to him so I ask him if he was free to FaceTime tonight and he said he was. So I'm with family most of the day and he was home playing video games and watching YouTube. So I get home and ask him what he's doing and he says he's playing so I give him some time because I don't want to get in the way. 3 hours later I'm starting to fall asleep and he's been periodically snapping me while playing. After having been asleep for about half an hour I wake up and see he's sent me a couple snaps asking where I went and if I fell asleep on him again. I snap him and tell him I fell asleep but I'm awake now and if he was ready to FT and he says he's going to get ready for bed.

This isn't the first time this has happened and every time he chooses to play over me while I lay in bed and wait for him to finally finish so we can talk even when I have to get up early the next day. But when we FaceTime it's almost 3am and he ends up falling asleep on me after 10 mins. So tonight I finally decide to talk to him about it and when I tell him that it does get me a bit upset that when he had all day to play and left me waiting for 3 hours because he chose to game he told me that he gives me a lot of his time messaging me(through snaps) and that he likes to game so he really doesn't know what to say to me.

When he said that we just went silent and he ended up falling asleep on me.

I got really upset about it today, the fact that I told him what was wrong and it didn't change anything. And that I was really upset to the point of crying but he just went to sleep anyway. I know he likes to game but when we plan to FaceTime is it ok for him to make me wait 3-4 hours until it's 2 or 3am to FaceTime me and make me feel bad for falling asleep on him while waiting? Especially since he falls asleep on me and I usually can't get back to sleep for hours.

Am I being overly sensitive about this? Does this upset anyone else when it happens to them? I don't know if this is worth crying over. I just don't know what to do. I get so upset and I don't know what to do about it. Someone please tell me if I'm being over dramatic about this or if I have a reason to be upset and should be concerned about where that puts me priority-wise in his life.