Am I in the wrong?

Gwendolyn • 🌻 17 🌻 insta: gwendolynxrosee

So this happened the other day. I haven’t seen my friend in over 4 months because she was in trouble. She’s 14 and I’m 17, she had texted me Friday asking to go roller skating with her. I told her I would ask but I’d have to sleep over at her house. My mom said I could go if I could sleep over because we’d be there till midnight. My friend said I could spend the night and so I packed my stuff, went to her house and got ready for our night. An hour and a half into us already being at the skating rink. Her mom finally replied to her text asking if I could spend the night. I was told that her mom had already said yes. So then we had to figure out how I’d get back to my house. We met some guys at the skating rink... now I’m not in a relationship but I’m talking to someone. She’s got a boyfriend, and we hung out with these boys until it was time to leave. She asked them to give us a ride home and they said sure. My friend told me to sit in the front and she sat in the back with one of the guys... we’re almost to her house and I turn around and see her making out with this dude she had no idea who he was. Then when we were gonna leave and she’s said “well I don’t have to be home right now, so let’s hangout.” I was already uncomfortable:/ and so we parked around the corner and sat in the car and I was on my phone until the driver came to my side and started kissing me. I kept trying to push him off but he wouldn’t leave me alone. My friend was too busy putting her tongue down someone’s throat as I’m being touched by someone I didn’t want to be touched by. So another 30 min goes by and we finally left. We get to her house and she was mad at me because she didn’t want to leave. Is it really my fault I didn’t want to be there and she put me in the situation??