Sex Addiction.

It's weird, I know... To be someone, let alone a 19 y/o woman, to have a sex addiction. I've been in and out of 12 step meetings trying to see if it's a good fit or something I actually want to recover from. I think I do, but it's one of the hardest things I've had to do in my entire life. It's gotten to a point where it's no longer (or may seem) like it affects me directly, but it's affecting my future, my family, my potential love life...

I've been abused in the past by cousins, neighbors... I've been used multiple times by men. I get off on THEIR orgasm--never have I orgasmed during sex. I have barely gotten a handle on masturbating so I don't reach out to douchie men. But even then I can't erase my 20+ body count.

Sex addiction like many other addictions can affect ANYONE. No I am not a pedophile, nor a prostitute, nor committed sex criminal nor anything you can come up with. I'm just a girl that has been buried in a shit life with depression and anxiety and addiction. I have a distorted "view" of what it means to have a healthy sexuality.

It is so hard to find people who understand. Even when I shared w a loved one, they just couldn't understand.