August 28, 2017 4:09am we welcomed baby Whit Ethan Manuel II

August 28, 2017 4:09am we welcomed baby Whit Ethan Manuel II. Here's the shorter version of my labor story:

I woke up around 1:30am because I thought I heard someone knocking on the door (it really was someone there lol). But decided I was hearing things and got up and got a snack. Got back in the bed and attempted to get comfortable, but couldn't. My back was hurting. I fall into a fitful sleep.

Woke up again at 3am with back contractions. Decided to take a shower to ease the pain and just in case it was really labor I wanted to be fresh lol. Well after about 3 mins in the shower I knew it was definitely time or almost time so I got out and woke the mancandy. Told him it's time to go to the hospital, he asked me why (smh he was still asleep lol). I told him I'm in labor. He asked if I was sure and if he could just rub my back. I told him no. He then asked how far apart the contractions are. So I timed them for him. He goes back to sleep. I tell him they are under 2 mins apart after timing 4 of them.

So he gets up and we get dressed. I threw on a sundress and go sit in the living room by the door. He gets fully dressed ??. Basketball shorts, jeans, tank tshirt, t-shirt, AND a button up. I tell him I'm going to leave him. He comes and ask me to help him button his sleeves ??. We finally leave at 3:30. Get to the hospital at 3:35. He parks in the handicap spot.

We go up to l&d and they have me sign about 6 papers. We Sit in the small empty expecting mother's waiting area for the l&d triage nurse to come out and take me to a room and check me. After 5 mins of me squeezing his hand in a death grip as we quietly wait he decides to go move the car. At that moment the contractions get intense and the urge to poop is starting to come. I ask the check in person how much longer before I get seen he says someone is on the way. The contractions are so bad I'm now moaning and smacking the arm of the chair. By 4am I'm squatting in front of the chair in the lobby pushing. And the nurse finally made her appearance and sees my baby's head is coming out so she panics and calls for the Dr.

At this Time the mancandy has come running back because he hears me hollering as he gets off the elevator. The baby's head breaks my water and the mancandy is pretty much ready to catch the baby lol. The Dr arrives and takes over. the nurse has me lay down on the floor so they can help with getting the rest of my baby out. Because they can't move me at this point.

He is born in the l&d lobby on my dress at 4:09am.... When I finally focus on the ppl around me I realize it's at least 6 medical professionals surrounding us, and my legs are wide open in the lobby for the world to see my goods and I couldn't care less lol. My baby is laid on my chest as they get something to cover us with and stretcher. Monday mornings are crazy but this takes the Cake lol.