is there chance of period or pregnancy

Cassie • 🎉🎃🍁🍂 blessed with a beautiful 3 year old boy a 2 year girl and a 9 week girl👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

ok I need help on making sense of this please, I'm on the rigevidon pill I've only been on it since 9th September, I had a period august 14th to 20th that was light and brown, then I had another fresh light bleed on 27th 28th and 29th august, before hand I was on depo until June and resulted me having a normal period in August, I've just counted the days today to find i am on tablet 25 when I should have stopped on tablet 21, I missed one tablet on 16th September due to circumstances that I couldn't be home for because my daughter was in hospital, I'm wondering should I stop my tablets now to have a 7 day break or carry them on to finish the strip, I'm having so many symptoms of pregnancy with negative results and bloods and I am also 21 days late for my period as my tracker says the red lines is were i have marked taking my tablets for 21 days and the yellow is were i have carried on and not realised