Reoccurring Boyfriend issues :/

Paige

So my boyfriend, who i was in love with for 3 years before we finally got together, has high standards for me. He gets frustrated and pissed off with me almost every day. I have depression and anxiety and I have a hard time paying attention/remembering things/managing my time and it bothers him a lot. I'm late a lot, i forget to do things, i'll get bad grades at school (college senior) and i'll cry a lot being scared for my future. While on my end, he doesn't and never will, God willing, understand what it's like to not be neurotypical, on his end, he shouldn't have to lower his standards for the person he wants to be with, and as a 22-year-old dating a 21-year-old i shouldn't feel

this far behind him in how well I have my shit together. I constantly feel like i'm not good enough for him and he always apologizes for making me feel this way but I just don't know if he deserves better than me because i'm just so much worse at... being a person... than many other people i know. I also don't know where to draw the line on things I need to work on vs things i can't help. How could I prevent the daily crying arguments that ensue because of this?