TWW symptoms before BFP

P

Hi everyone,

I hope this is an ok place to share this. I don’t intend this to be a BFP announcement.

When TTC, I drive by self crazy with symptoms. I know every pregnancy is different, but I find other people’s dpo symptoms really interesting. So I thought I’d share mine.

This is my second pregnancy. I have a 17 mo. I’m not 100% sure about when I ovulated, but it’s got to be within a day of my guess. I’m breastfeeding my toddler, and temping seems a bit unreliable. I haven’t added my temps (except for mention of unusual spike) because I don’t think it’s very helpful.

This cycle I realised that nausea, depression and sore nipples are my ovulation symptoms. In previous cycles, I think we gave up too early because I was feeling foul.

Day 0 - lots of EWCM, then some lotiony CM. BD. Cramps, sore nipples.

1dpo - cramps, sore nipples, a bit of diarrhoea.

2dpo - EWCM, cramps. BD. Had a Pap smear and the doc told me my cervix was open and the plug was out, and to keep BD.

3dpo - moderate lower back ache, cramps, fatigue and dizziness.

4dpo - nothing notable

5dpo - mild lower backache, cramps, constipation

6dpo - light pink spotting (IB!)

7dpo - mild lower back pain, cramps, headache. Still slightly discoloured CM. Cranky. Slight diarrhoea (unusual before my period).

8dpo - moderate lower back pain, mild cramps and headache. Feeling very tired. Still discoloured CM, creamy. Negative HPT.

9dpo - moderate lower back pain. Big temp spike.

10dpo - very tired, feel different. VVFL on HPT.

11dpo - BFP! Intense craving for pickled onions (haven’t thought about them in years).

Another fun thing was that it’s totally visible on my fitbit RHR chart. The spike around the 11th is when I had spotting/IB. My RHR has not been higher than 68 since I gave birth to my son. I got my BFP on the 16th, and it just continued to climb after.