Hate my mom !

Mød£laa `

I fucking hate my mom for everything she's done to me ! I can go on and on and make a whole book about everything if I did detail by detail ! 😐 ... To make the story short my mom had me at 16 and at the time of course lived with my grandma and grandpa ... well she gave me away to my grandma she left me for like 2 years did drugs bad ... came back pregnant at 18 with my lil sister... but yet had a relationship with my sister's dad while doing drugs pregnant with her .. she always kept and had my sister but never me ! 😤 my grandma is like my mom and my grandpa is like the dad I don't have and never knew ! not even seen a picture of my dad ... anyways couple years later at 22 she had my brother Joseph and t 24 my brother Christopher... was with there dad for awhile 11years and she knew he molested me when i was 11 and she still wanted to be with him and didnt want my aunt to call the cops cause she loves him and now recently 3 months ago has a new boyfriend and is on drugs bad ... and gave my brothers my grandma like how she did with me ! 😤😤 i hate her I hate her ! She took me away from my grandma last year as well I started spending the night with her and she took it to the head and called the cops when I wanted to go back home with my grandma 😤😤 i hate her I'll never forget anything she's ever done to me i plan on not talking to her or having contact with her next year ever agan