Rant ‼️

Ashley
My life is coming together well along with my goals . My SO is having crazy life problems that he's trying to get together , we even had an argument & he & I said some hurtful things to eachother but this one line keeps replaying in my head "I don't wanna have kids and we don't have to have sex anymore " . I want a child so badly 😩 but I can't because I want not one of us but the BOTH of us to be ok & happy with our lives plus that argument has me thinking 😕😢   . Now my parents are trying to conceive & saying that partly having this baby is for me so that my baby fever can calm down some but secretly it's HURTING ME MORE . I want my OWN child 😕 . I want to be a mom , I want to have some one to be apart of me & my SO . I'm always the one thats complimented on how I'm great with kids & so on & so on , I've heard it all .. but its like my moment to be a mom will never come 😓 . I know it's things that must be taken care of for my SO LIFE but I'm still heartbroken in the mix of this all 💔 idk what to do anymore 😒