just miscarried my 3rd time in 5 yrs

1Angelisall <3 • Ttc #2 at 42 will be 43 before I know it😟. Just want all you ladies to know I pray for the best possible outcome for all of us. I`ve mc twice in the last 3yrs and most recently had a chemical pregnancy in Oct. 2017. I believe I'm close to being done tryi

it's never easy to say goodbye to someone you've never meant but have loved since before that bfp. I just miscarried for a third time. my first miscarriage was around this exact time 5 yrs ago. I experienced very little pain but heavy bleeding for 2 straight weeks. my second miscarriage was may 2015. It was so very painful physically, bled heavy for about a week. 3rd miscarriage was just 2 days ago with minimum pain and bleeding. All miscarriages were natural, no meds, no d&c.; My heart goes out to all of us who have lost our littles way to soon. My question: since bleeding has stopped, is it ok to try again. I know I am not asking Drs I am just asking for others advice who have experienced anything similar. P.s. sorry for the spelling and lack of correct capitals and punctuation... Lots on my mind.