So i wake up this morning around 730ish to pee and after i finish i continue to leave changed underw...

bree • 10/04/17 ❤️👶🏾
So i wake up this morning around 730ish to pee and after i finish i continue to leave changed underwear and all because i’m just thinking “oh it’s just a gush of fluid” No! it was the real deal i wake my mother then call and wake my bf now it’s around 745. He’s frantic hop up to tell me he’s on his way i tell him no just go to work it’ll be a while i’m sure i’m not even hurting. Okay so he goes to work i go to the hospital. I get there and i’m 3 cm i get changed out got put in my room. So i’m chillin no pain feeling great on the phone and all then outta nowhere i feel his head drop ! omg the pain omg the pain contractions popped up on my ass omg i tried to do the natural thing and thug it out HELL NAH i needed the epidural by this time i was like 7 or 8 cm. Then had to wait like 45 minutes for it because all the doctors where busy !! 🙃🙃🙃 So finally i get one she puts it in then i’m feeling reallllll good, i get checked again and i’m 9 cm i was told by my OB ill push in an hour okay 15 20 minutes later nurse checks me again and i’m 10 cm! So now it’s time i start pushing at 2:15pm and by 3:07pm he’s here!😍😍😍😍 3 weeks early 19in long 5lbs 14oz and My Reesie is here 😍😍😍