I’m so fed up 😭

Kaitlyn

I have my anatomy appointment on October 16th. I’m 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant but my baby father (who moved in with me) hasn’t been to a single baby appointment. Not one damn appointment 😭😭😭 He literally shows no interest in the baby anymore or helping pick out names. He doesn’t want the baby to have his last name and I don’t either but I think it’s because he’s getting ready to leave me like he left his other baby mother when she was pregnant. Also, he’s been acting different too. He blocked me on Facebook and is being very secretive about where he goes and who he goes with. He leaves for hours upon hours and comes back high asf sometimes. He doesn’t have a job so he can’t use that excuse for when he’s gone for so long. I’m so tired of feeling like I’m alone in this. My anxiety is getting worse as my pregnancy progresses. It’s gotten to the point where I break down at least once a day. Am I wrong to feel like things might be better if he wasn’t around? At least then I’d know for sure, that I’m alone in this. I’m so tired of things being like this. He was like one of my best friends now he acts like a stranger 😢😢😢 what should I do? 😭😭😞