Odd period...

Becca

Please help me understand. I know it seems ridiculous, but I overthink everything.

Okay to start off with I’m still a virgin. About 4 months ago I fooled around with a guy, just gave him a bj. When he came he ejaculated onto upper stomach area (wiped it off carefully avoiding my vagina). A few days later my normal period came, absolutely how it always comes. Next month, normal period again, full 7 days with a heavy ass flow. At this point it’s safe to say I’m not pregnant (right?). I did multiple bleach pregnancy tests (I know they aren’t as effective as store bought ones, I’m a struggling uni student haha) and they all came back negative.

But the following month (third after the stupid mistake) when my period comes it’s about 5 days early. I didn’t panic because sometimes it does that (it once came 8 days early 😂). But it wasn’t quite what I usually get. It lasted the normal 6-8 days but it was very light in colour. Kind of pinky but also light red (kind of watery, blood mixed with discharge), but still with a heavy flow (not as heavy as usual). And this month I’m currently on the 2nd day of my period. And it’s doing what happened last month. It’s also a lot more painful than normal.

I’m completely freaked out and I’m panicking. Thinking if there was any possible way that I could be pregnant?! I know it sounds stupid but like I said I overthink absolutely everything. I have recently had some coagulation blood tests done (getting results tomorrow) might answer my question if it’s something to do with my body’s health. So my main concern is pregnancy. If it’s something to do with my actual I can get it fixed. There isn’t any possible way for me to be pregnant right? I know sperm has to go into the vagina for a woman to get pregnant naturally. I’m not an idiot, I just overthink and overthink a lot.

Please help me 😫