I feel like I have the right to be angry but idk

Brooke

My husband is a phenomenal human being and exceptional father to our daughter. My bone to pick is between me and him. Zero affection. No kisses (ever) or hugs. No holding hands. Zero public display. Like when I say nothing I mean nothing. And he knows I am an affectionate person. In the beginning i was more affectionate than he but he at least reciprocated. Now it's like I'm a roommate. Also, his head is buried in his phone 24/7 and it's so freaking annoying. He is so buddy buddy with these dudes from work. They work 12 hrs shifts together, work out together, group text, text all the damn time and I'm over here like hi 👋🏻. Remember me? I'm your wife. I wouldn't give a crap if he half way showed me a fraction of the attention he shows his buddies. We have gone round and round and of course all convos end as me as the bad guy bc "not everybody shows love the same way". And he always takes the high road (good for him) by not "arguing"

With me over it. He apologies profusely and says all the right things but it's the same ole shit every single day. Some days I just want to have affection from my husband. Is that so freaking wrong?!?!