Husband vs brother

Are we suppose to chose between or husband or siblings. My husband doesn’t like my brother due to things my brother has done to me but I have forgiven my brother and love my brother. My husband doesn’t like my brother to come over and is always like why he here. I dnt want him here at my house. Well my brother was locked out the home he stays at cause they went out of town and forgot to leave him the key so I let him spend the night and my husband got mad at me and said I keep telling you no have your brother over at my house and I found out they almost got to fighting over my husband saying he doesn’t like him. Right now I’m I’m feeling down. I feel like family is everything. Things should never result to fighting and we should be able to resolve things like adults. Any advice cause I feel like marriage is on rocks cause I’m defending my brother against my husband.

My husband is upset with my brother because when him and spouses lived with us and moved out. Apparently from my husband my brother still owes money and my brothers said He paid what was discussed between them and my husband also said he owes from working on my brothers wife car. Then issues came up between my brother custody with his child and my brother started blaming me for losing his child saying everything with is custody battle was my fault. Then when his life started going down in he called me to help and I helped him and my husband was forbidding it but I couldn’t let my brother go through as sister(the oldest) I felt it was duty to do it but my husband tells me no. He doesn’t deserve your help when he blames you for his life being fucked. It’s just hard when my brothers are all I have. If my husband and I were to divorce all I would have is my brothers no other family