GIRLS HELP!!! NEED TO FIGURE OUT! TMI!

Hey girl!

I wanted to ask you to tell me what do you guys think. Will he text me again or will we meet up again? So, listen!

WARNING: TMI!

So I was on tinder just bored and all and all out of a sudden an incredibly HOT guy matches with me and texts me first. We exchange phone numbers and go to IMessage chat, everything is amazing. We text, Snapchat and just get to know each other. In a week he said that he wants to meet me up and all. He said we will talk, walk, laugh and go to the beach at night since we are in Florida. So we picked a day and when the day came, I got ready, looked gorgeous!

He was at the dinner with his boss and we planned on 7pm but it turned out to be at 12 at night because he couldn’t leave very fast since his boss was talking and all.

He picked me up, we started talking in his car, he looked incredibly gorgeous ! I was in awe...

When we got to the beach, we came out of the car. He came up to me and hugged me, I turned around and grabbed my bag with a towel from his car to avoid some physical contact that fast. Since he said all he cares about is making me happy and how I feel.

So we started walking towards the ocean and it was an incredibly beautiful night ! Moon, starts and waves. So much calm..

we came to the ocean and he grabs me and starts to kiss me very passionately. I couldn’t resist. And later he said “You wanna go swimming?” I said “How ?? I have no swimsuit...” he said “Let’s go skinny?” And I have never done that before so I really wanted to do something extreme like that! And started taking my clothes off. He helped me take the bra off and I took my panties off and all. He was naked already. And we went to swim... it was amazing! The water so fresh, hottest guy with me and moon shining! He started to kiss me and we made out in there. Later it got a little cold, I started to shake. We came out and I started to put my dress on and he said “I wouldn’t wear an underwear if I were you” and I understood that he wants to do it...

well he grabbed my underwear and my flip flops. And we went back to the car. It was pretty late already. We sat, he said “come here” and started kissing me again. From lips to my neck. Biting slowly... it was amazing!

He said let’s go to the back seat, I wasn’t against it. And well he started to go down on me... I was worried ... I was thinking “dang... wtf i just went to the ocean, was all in sand and he is enjoying it???” He was doing it sooo passionately, later he whispered to me “You taste good...” and I was like inside “ok...? Well then I’ll enjoy” later he started kissing me and told me “I’m not done yet” ... he got me very turned on. But he didn’t let me pleasure him which I didn’t quite understand. I mean maybe it’s because he said all he cares about is how I feel. So he went down on me again second time, he couldn’t stop eating me out... he later penetrated me with fingers which felt amazing! And put them in his mouth and sucked on them so deliciously like it was honey or something... which I didn’t understand. And gave me some.

And went down on me again... for third time. I was dying of pleasure. I tried to take his head off me but he wanted more even if I couldn’t take it.

Later I told him “let me pleasure you...” he says “You want to?” I said “a lot!” And he turned me around and started licking my back door and all... I was super scared like “whyyy?” I wasn’t in the shower and all... but he bit my ass and he later told me “stay like this” and I did. And he went inside me and damn it was amazing! I’m super tight so he started enjoy it a lot ! And he came in 5 minutes... and after that he kissed me and said “many people are selfish and want to just to make a person pleasure themselves. I’m not like that” I was like ok... well we sat in the car. And he drove me home, before I opened the door he kissed me and hugged me and left. Later that night I receive a text (I was sleeping already) he just reached his place. Saying “Hey I made it back thanks for tonight it was well worth it” and that’s it. It’s been two days and we haven’t talked anymore. I’m very worried... maybe he didn’t like something? What’s up with me? Please tell me ! Thankyou!!!!

UPDATE :

I’m still very Lost. I thought it will be fun to just not get attached and all... but I don’t know why I feel depression like now. The only thing is that I live in another country and I leave in a month so it’s not like I will be able to even aim for a relationship with him, I wanted just sleep with this hottest guy ever for the whole month. But now I don’t know... I’m feeling embarrassed or even ashamed. I feel that he doesn’t want to even see me anymore since he probably lost interest.

But what kills me is that he said we will talk and get to know each other and all... but in the end he started doing all this which was the opposite. Sad 😞