I like it when he fucks my mouth...

I like kinky, freaky sex. I like to be choked and spanked. I like it when I give him head and he pushed me down further until I can't breathe and my eyes tear up. God I love it when he fucks my mouth. I like doing it outside. I like being watched. I like to be tied up. I like to be fucked in the ass and I like it hard. I like it when he eats me, stops just before I come and I like to beg him for more. I like it when he fucks me slow, but pushes up against my cervix every time he enters me. It's agonizingly amazing to the point of making me cry (tears)with an orgasm. But lately it just hasn't been. I feel like we have old people sex. I feel like I have a roommate, whom I fuck occasionally, not a husband. Sure he works anywhere from 11 to 15 hours a day. And I understand that, but it has left me wanting and aching for that excitement. I have been fantasizing with doing it with other men/women who can give me what I want. I've tried getting myself off but it doesn't satisfy me. I fantasize about having a DP. Fuck I'm frustrated... I just want to be tied up, some nipple clamps, spanked, and fucked until I'm unconscious. Too much for a girl to ask for?