Rant about boyfriend drama

I’m not the type to post on here but I just needed to vent. I live with my boyfriend right now due to a job. I’m a nanny actually I love it. Anyway. Today was stressful. Kids diaper exploded and leaked while we were out at the public library. 😭 While we were there I wanted to get a library card but I can’t because I just moved here and my current address isn’t on any of my stuff which is dumb. So stressful day and I called my mom she informed me she quit her job today and is moving to New York. I live in Texas. I’m also 20 so I am an adult but my mom has always been there so hearing she wants to move across the US was kind of heartbreaking. My boyfriend saw me upset as we were going to eat but I told him I wanted to go home. So he dropped me off and told me he was going to get food he would be back. He texted me asking if I was okay that’s it. He didn’t text me and didn’t come back for two hours. When he came back I asked where he was he went to a restaurant with his friends who were girls. He told me he didn’t know how to handle this so he ran. We have been dating for 9 months and I’m just so heartbroken right now. I’m not sure what to do. We have been through a lot of ups and downs because he makes bad decisions that hurt me but I stay and seeing him do this tonight clearly I shouldn’t.