I SCRATCHED MY CERVIX WITH MY NAIL AND MADE IT BLEED?!

Ok so I read online that you can look at your cervix to see if it's healthy and whatever by using a mirror and squatting and kinda opening ur vag with ur fingers and so I found it pretty fast because it was pretty low (not sure why😦) and when I was like pulling my fingers out my nail scratched it. It was strange because I felt that it happened but there was no pain because apparently there aren't pain receptors there according to online but anyway I opened up again to make sure it was fine but I scratched it right by the cervical opening hole thing and it started BLEEDING and now I'm having weird cramps and I'm scared that I can get some kind of infection. I know for sure that it's not my period so I definitely scratched it, there's a red scratch on it and everything. There isn't much info abt what to do online and I'm only 17 and don't have a gyno or a mother who is comfortable talking about any of this kind of thing so please help me I'm scared

😭 I know I posted this in the wrong section but I feel like it will be seen here and all of you have gotten to know your cervixs well seeing as most of you are mothers and I'm freaking out