4 months PPD milk supply

Isleen • Mama of 2 beautiful babes & one angel in heaven 👼

Hi, I am a FTM and I am breastfeeding but only pumping my milk since baby won't latch. It's a long story but he is taking the bottle and he's happy and comfortable with that. So a quick overview; I worked very hard to get my milk supply up and I was literally pumping out 8oz-10oz in one pumping session. Other times it would range from 6-8oz.

My stress lately is that my milk supply has decreased. I pump regularly and fairly often. I was pumping every 3 hours for quite awhile, I had a good flow and I was able to decrease some pumping and still have a great amount of milk! But not sure if that was a mistake? Could I possibly be pregnant? I don't know. I am very confused. This past week I have been pumping on schedule again and I'm only pumping 3-6oz in one pumping session. I barely get enough for him to eat whenever he gets hungry but not enough to store anymore. Any help or advice would be great!

And I ask if I could be pregnant, wondering if there's any correlation with decreased milk and pregnancy. ??

I've only had one period since giving birth. That was August 10th..and we are in October 🙈 And we only use condoms. Baby was born May 27th.