Significant other unappreciative

I've recently noticed I've been more affectionate then my significant other, I cook, I clean, I take care of my son by myself 24/7 since I am a stay at home mom, I do laundry, run his shower water, put his clothes aside for him and towel when he gets out, I comb his hair, massage his back, run my fingers through his hair, clean up after him etc. I buy him things for special occasions such as our anniversaries (we celebrate each month) I feel like I do it all. And within all that I do more for my child, and barley have anytime for myself. He never says thank you, he never sits me down for a moment and tells me how much I mean and how much he appreciates me, I'm constantly kissing him and telling him how much I love him, but I feel like if I don't start the kisses and the affection and the love he won't and he doesn't. It's like he's not even interested in me ?? He works but I do everything else.. which is understandable I'm not complaining at ALL. I'm just stating I'd love to go notice but ladies what am I doing wrong ? Our sex life is great BTW so please don't even mention that. I'm just so confused why isn't he giving me the love I deserve and feen for ? Please help what do I do is this normal? I don't know how to approach this topic or bring it up I don't want to look like an idiot... also when he tries to help he purposely does it all wrong because he knows I'll end up doing everything myself.

Vote below to see results!