Sex drive took a dump

Andrea

Ever since being pregnant and giving birth (3 years ago) my sex drive has disappeared and I have a hard time getting and staying wet when we do have sex. Before getting pregnant my husband I would have sex almost every day multiple times a day so when I got pregnant and stopped wanting sex as much I thought it was just the pregnancy hormones and being uncomfortable with the way my body was changing. But after giving birth nothing changed and then I thought maybe it was from breastfeeding. I breastfed for a year and thought I would be back to normal within a few months of stopping but it’s been 2 years now since stopping and I still have no desire to have sex everrrr. It’s really putting a toll on my marriage and I feel so bad for my husband. He has been so patient and I just don’t know what to do. I’ve tried talking to my doctor but he just kind of disregards it and says everything is normal and healthy. We are currently ttc baby #2 so I’m taking evening primrose oil, fertilaid, fertilaid cm, vitex, and maca root. I want our crazy good sex life back!!! Has anyone been through this? Any advice is appreciated!