Wouldn't trade my teenage pregnancies for anything in this world. Look at the beautiful souls that became of them!! I am one blessed mama. #fifteenmonthsapart #nottwins

Brittany • Usually choking on my desert dry humor. Mom, wife, bookworm, daydreamer, introvert, sarcasm, minimalism

I had two healthy teenage pregnancies with these two, 9 and 10 years ago. Recently I had a miscarriage and am currently trying to conceive with my second and final husband (not their biological dad) and have had times where it's just so incredibly hard to stay positive. I don't know what I would have done without these guys. They're old souls and understand so much more than they should, and I am so grateful that they've inherited my empathy. They're literally the ones who have gotten me through this last month. I am so grateful to be their mommy and teacher, and though I mess up (rarely😏) they seem to like me a little, too. Truly grateful for what I have, and so so grateful for the struggle that got us all here.