No friends

Sa

I never had very many friends in school and now that I’m 20 I still have about 1 that I hang out with and I haven’t seen her in months. My fiancé and I always just sit at home and do nothing because everyone I ask ignores me or gives me excuses. I’ve been asking my cousin if he wanted to hang for two years and I’ve only seen him once out of those two years because he always gives me excuses. I just feel like crap, that other friend and her husband have been hanging out with other people and I just wish I was lucky enough to have a good social life like everyone else and be able to hang out with people. My fiancé and I have came to the conclusion it’s because we don’t drive because he is legally blind and I’m visually impaired but I can get a normal license I just have to have my doctor sign papers. I don’t think people want to drive us around all the time. Those friends got mad at us for no reason during her pregnancy 8 months or so ago and her husband said they’re sick of being our “taxi” but then they took it back and apologized a few months ago when my fiancé mentioned it to him. I thought being 20 would be different then this.