I need some boyfriend advice.

Zoe

Ok girls. I didn’t think I would ever have a problem like this I would have to post on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and ask advice about and I hope you never do either.

My boyfriend has some personal problems that he is constantly blaming on me. It makes me feel like shit, and he overexaggerates things to the max. He is super clingy and makes it seem like a terrible thing that I’m not. We’ve been arguing a lot lately and I need to know if I’m doing the right thing. None of my friends are very experienced in this type of thing so the only other way to tell if I’m just being a jerk is my own judgment. He keeps trying to make me feel bad for him because he doesn’t feel like he’s experienced enough, yet he somehow thinks I’m ok with that. I don’t know what to do.

Here are some of our messages. (They’re not in any particular order) Please tell me anything and everything about what I am doing right and wrong and how to fix this 😭

Side note: we are both high school seniors planning to attend different colleges. I love him a lot but I don’t think I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I want to experience many more relationships and experiences. He has different intentions, or so he’s told me. (I want to put a ring on your finger someday, I want to have your kids, be my forever, I can’t imagine my life without you etc 🙄)

Update; WHILE I was writing this he decided he wanted a break. I don’t know what to do I feel like a failure and a mess I’m still going to post this though