Ex boyfriend

Hi to all of my ladies. I have been with my boyfriend going on one year now. So he’s always late he was supposed to pick me up at 7 and he didn’t pick me up at all. I called him and was cursing him out I went downtown and see him out with his friends. His mama is always in his business I told her I had two dreams that he was cheating on me she said how he know it’s not you cheating? She’s even told me if I was to get pregnant she was going to take a blood test. She said it’s my fault her son is getting fat because we eat out to much then she said I need to clean his room and clean after him because he’s not used to doing anything on his own to remind you he’s 28. Smh! So We just broke up yesterday but every time we break up we get back together. This time I’m so serious it’s like my mind is telling me don’t go back I don’t want him. Tonight I went out and took a picture with another guy and went out with another guy to make him mad.... seems like it didn’t work he didn’t call or anything maybe because he’s been cheating on me. As I said I had two dreams that he was. One day he called me a bitchhhhhh and I told him I’ll be a nasty one for him he told me that’s fine let his homeboys run a train on me so when I become famous they can all say they fucked me. His family is so ghetto and his mama omg she act like she wants to fuck Him 🤦🏽‍♀️ so do y’all think he will call after the pictures and me telling him I don’t want him? We always do this but I’m tired plus I’m not happy with him I don’t like his mama..,, what to do