Multi-directional bitch fest

Laila • 20 💕 Student for life 👩🏽‍⚕️ November 13, 2017 💕 Fuck Cancer 💔

This is gonna be kind o all over the place. But lately I've really been feeling the pressures of my parents expectations and societal expectations and college etc. I'm in CC and I'm taking six classes at the moment so totally exhausted 24/7 from studying all day everyday and classes. And my home life isn't the best so usually I'm coming home to a screaming match with my dad and we don't have a good relationship. I've kept my grades up and I just lately feel that I have to work so hard just to be where everyone else is in life. I have depression so I have to work ten times hard to cope w it and manage it and I also have health problems that increase dramatically as stress does. I feel exhausted at having to try so hard to just be normal and healthy mentally and physically and I'm so tired of my dads shit. I'm at a point where I feel no motivation because of all these factors like health and depression and school and home life issues. Sometimes I feel afraid to even walk inside my house. Sorry for such a long bitch fest. Just been feeling down. 💔 thanks for anyone who took out the time to read this