At my end

LuRaya
I am so done right now I don't know what to do. Okay backstory my daughter was born Dec. 12th 2016 and I was married that previous July. My husband was good with our daughter for about 1 week. After that he stopped holding her unless I asked him to wouldn't feed her or change her or do anything unless I ask. Every time i talk to him about this he will get better for about a week maybe 2 if I'm lucky and then goes right back to not doing anything. She is badly teething right now she just keeps popping one tooth after another with no break in between. I am a full time cosmetology student and my husband works as a deasil mechanic. I told him before I started school that we had to switch off nights with her because when she is teething like this she wakes up at least 2 or 3 times a night screaming bloody murder until she gets a bottle. He goes and sleeps in our car at night and it pisses me off so much because I feel like he does it on purpose just to avoid our daughter. My frustration with him gets so bad sometimes that I end up getting irritated at my daughter for screaming her head off in the middle of the night. My question is how can I get him to be more involved with our daughter I literally don't know what to do.like I said I have tired talking to him about it and telling him how I feel but he just throws his insomnia in my face but he won't take medication for it. What do I do because I love this man and my daughter with all my heart and I hate feeling this way towards him and I'm sick of feeling irritated with my daughter because I know the poor baby is just in pain.