Told I’d never carry a baby to term.

Jessica

After my son was born at 27wks. Spent three months in the nicu fighting to be here. I was told i wouldn’t ever carry a baby to term and if I had them to close together I would have the second one even earlier and he would have to fight harder than my Dominick did. But here I am at 37wks after getting pregnant 3 months after having my son. He was barely home from the nicu when I found out I was pregnant again. And to think my second baby boy can probably come home with me at discharge instead of having to go see him and leave him every night. The nicu experience is a very stressful but helpful experience once you survive it you can survive anything. Dominick had a very rough road he almost died many times in the nicu then after discharge he had to go to all children’s to have hernia surgery where we almost lost him again. He coded 6hrs after his surgery for some reason that is still unknown. But today he is a happy and healthy 11 month old.. and to think his brother will never go through what he went through gives me peace.. thank God everyday for our little blessings. They are worth it.. and let this be proof drs are not always right..