Taint pain!!!

Christy

Ok y'all. This is tmi so I'm in the right place. For the past few weeks I've been having weird pregnancy like symptoms like sore boobs nausea smelling things others say they can't, stuff like that. Got what I thought was a period two weeks ago but it was super light and only lasted a day of red and two of spotting. Still having these symptoms the past two weeks so I took a couple tests last Tuesday and Saturday. I swore I saw something there and so did a few of y'all when I posted but vvvvfl. Then starting yesterday early evening I felt like I had period cramps. Ones like a backache and crampy in the front too. For me felt like a bad month of cramps cuz I don't normally get them that bad every month. Anyways... they kept getting worse and then about 8pm I started getting sharp shooting pains shooting down into my taint area for lack of a better word. Lol. You know. The part between butthole and vag. It was bad enough that it doubled me over when it happened. Kinda freaked me out. Thought maybe I had to go 💩 but nope. That wasn't it. I was able to go to sleep around 10 and this morning I'm still feeling crampy and weird. Anyone experience this before? I have no idea what it is and when I search stuff it freaks me out. Like oh lord you're ectopic!!! Oh also took a test this morning and it was clearly negative. No idea. Any help or insight would be appreciated.