Our [im]perfect IUI with the midwife in our home💜🍀🎉

It all started with Glow telling me I was due to ovulate on Tuesday. Now I have been loosely tracking for a year and seriously tracking for 2 months. So I was taken aback when I peaked a digital OPK on freaking SATURDAY NIGHT! Ugh! I had everything in order already! Acupuncture and the midwife were tightly scheduled not to mention I didn't have access to my frozen Swimmers until 9am freaking MONDAY. Ugh, UGH! My incredible midwife Elizabeth from Gracefull birthing center in Los Angeles (and yes, she was also featured on Love & Hip Hop) was really flexible with me and left it up to us if we wanted to inseminate Monday morning or wait until next cycle. Brooke and I are no waiters no pun intended. We figured we inseminated early last cycle, what's the harm in trying a later insemination? Besides, the peak just signifies ovulation is coming and doesn't necessarily mean I was ovulating in that exact moment. For all we know I could be ovulating at the perfect time for those little tadpoles to meet their soulmate. So we visited with our friend Cat who has a 🎀perfect🎀 baby girl on Sunday for Goodluck and set our intention. Monday morning I rolled out of bed threw on yesterday's T-shirt and jeans and drove an hour in traffic to pick up my little X's and Y's. When I got back with the nitrogen tank in hand, Elizabeth and my partner Brooke were chatting away about cervices and vaginas and all kinds of goodies. We all ate breakfast.. scrambled eggs and cookies and got to it around 11am after our sea monkies thawed!. I put on my favorite silk robe and Elizabeth made sure to make me super comfy with pillows. She showed Brooke everything she was doing and explained every step of the way which made me feel very reassured. When it came time to inseminate she had Brooke push the little guys in. Brooke was in total awe and even took a snap of my cervix, so super cool by the way! It truly made me melt to have Brooke be so involved and ecstatic about it all. So here is to a successful

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>

and pregnancy. We both really really want you here now my little sweet blueberry👑 Safe travels my love.