Rainbow baby sign?????

Mari

My husband and I got married last November and immediately started trying. December 26th we found out we were about 5 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately, most likely due to a septum I had in my uterus, we miscarried at 12 weeks😓 it was soooo hard. Well 2 months later I had the septum removed and we had to wait 3 months to start trying again. Well since about the end of July I felt ok to start and we haven't had any luck yet. My doctor started me on progesterone and Clomid to help us. Well anyway (sorry just feels good to let stuff out) I have been really into these threads on here and some that I see are about "signs" people get. Well I totally believe in signs and about 2 weeks ago there was a reflection from a window that showed a little rainbow on the floor. Well I brushed it off because idk I guess I don't like getting my hopes up for nothing. I told my husband that I wish I would get just some kind of sign to know it will be ok. This morning he left for work and shortly after he sends me this picture...

This is right over our house. (He said it was a double rainbow) I got some chills and started praying that maybe this is it.🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 well I take care of my neice and we were about to eat dinner AND THEN I LOOK DOWN AND...

She draws this!!!!! Idk maybe this isn't my month but this gave me so much hope!🙏🏼 I took a test but got a BFN😩 but I'm only 11dpo so maybe it's too soon. I just know in my heart though, that soon we will have our rainbow baby 🌈👶🏽🙏🏼