Cheat and find out gender now?

Lisa • baby #2 on the way! 💕

I’m 12 weeks pregnant and had my genetic testing done a week ago. Results came in yesterday so nurse called and asked if I wanted to know the sex after informing me of normal results... my family and I have agreed to do a gender reveal party at the end of the month (I’ll be 15 weeks then) so my BFF is picking up a sealed envelope from my doctor’s office this week and will be the one in charge of the big reveal. Decorations have been purchased for the party and invitations have been sent..... however, I CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!

My last pregnancy was 9 years ago and I had to wait until 20 weeks to find out the sex via ultrasound. I’m just so excited to know I am considering calling the doctor and asking for the result in secret and just act surprised on gender reveal day. I hate to lie but I really really really want to know if it’s a boy or girl!!!

Two of my closest friends actually suggested I call after I was committed to waiting but now that they’ve planted the seed in my mind I can’t stop thinking about it LOL. My hubby says I better wait.......

Vote below to see results!