Help!

Br

So Af was due on Sunday. Never showed up so of course I took a HPT and it was negative 👎 Monday came Af still wasn’t here so I took another HPT and it was negative again. I felt like my boobs were getting kind of tender and sore but I didn’t think anything of it since my HPTs were negative. so Tuesday I woke up and had light cramps,they weren’t too light bc they were noticeable and they felt like my normal pms and on top of that I was bloated, I just knew my period was coming that day. Well all day Tuesday I have off and on cramps but Af never showed up so I knew she was definitely showing up Wednesday (that’s usually what happens to me when I get cramps, af shows up the next day) well Wednesday came I woke up again had some cramping, bloating, tender boobs but not bleeding. I thought it was weird but again didn’t think anything of it bc my two test were negative and I was certain I’d get it sometime during the day. Today I woke up and I have had absolutely no cramping. I still feel kind of bloated and my boobs are somewhat tender. I still think it could be my normal pms but it’s never acted like this before. Usually the min I feel cramps Af comes down. But now I have no cramps. I’m scared to take another test bc I don’t want my hopes to be shattered. Has anyone experienced this and had a BFP??? Or am I just over thinking and needs to chill 😩