What is love?

First off, i have a boyfriend, hes been my one and only boyfriend and weve been together 5 1/2 years. I moved in with him last year. We have our own place and are struggling to stay afloat. We are both 21. Lately ive realized that im wanting to spend more time with my other guy friends than him and have developed a crush on one of them. Its bugging the crap out of me. My bf works a hard all day blue collar job and is understandably tired at the end of the day. I work a demanding job as well but my day isnt as long as his. We are both firefighters so we are always busy. So when id like to go out and do stuff in the evening like hang with friends or do something, he never wants to come. When we stay in, he plays his games on his xbox in his recliner while i read on the couch. So lately its just us doing our own things. I kinda feel sometimes like we are roommates more than a couple. Ive also found myself not as physically attracted to him as i used to be.

I guess what im asking is, how do i know if im still in love with him? Ive only been in one relationship so it's not like i can compare or learn from experience. I like when i get him to hold me and when he says i love you or says romantic things i get happy and mushy inside. When i get him to go out i enjoy time with him. I feel like splitting would be upsetting for borh of us. So i think i still love him but i dont know. And any tips on how to rekindle our love?

Help